Bags Quality Inspection Service Study
How AQI Service makes inspection with the Backpack products importing from Vietnam
The particularity of Backpack is they are mostly made of fabric parts being sewn all together. It also usually includes zipper, button, label, logo, and other items. It needs to carry weight, so it has to be resistant to a lot of constraints.
Now we would like to list 3 Common factors for Backpack Quality Inspection Service in Vietnam
Some Common Elements For Backpack Quality Control:
- Fabric: Did the factory use the same material with the golden sample?
- Measurement: Do the actual measurements conform to your design and sample?
- Workmanship: How is the workmanship? Good for sell in-store or online?
- Printing and Painting: does the color of the bulk stable? How is the quality of printing and painting look like?
- Logo: How is the quality of the logo, as everybody knows, the logo is one of the most important factors for the bags
- Function: Always pay attention to the function; don’t let your customer down.
- Wheels: the same problem with the function, be sure to make the products reliable.
- Accessories: Prepare quality accessories. Customers will more trust your bags with quality accessories.
Some Common Defects For The Backpack
- Dirty stain
- Untrimmed thread
- Poor stitching
- Yarn draw out on the fabric
- Needle hole
- Zipper puller tape sewed into seam
- Poor binding
- Poor sewing for care label
- Broken seam
And Some On-Site Tests For Checking The Reliability:
- Zipper test
- Pocket check
- Lobster Clasps test
- Nail test
- 3M type Logo test
- Static and Dynamic test of handle
- Static and Dynamic test of the shoulder belt
- Luggage set up a test
- Smell check
- Waterproof test
- Fatigue test
- Seam strength check
- Barcode scanning test